Monday, July 11, 2016

Bucket List Checkoffs!

Well folks, just a couple more weeks as a full time missionary as the Lord and my companion and I are making every second count! I've even been able to check a few things off of my bucket list this week: being bitten by a dog, getting stuck in an elevator with 7 people, learning how to use a lasso - ya that's right my companion is a cowboy. Anyway we are working really hard and the Lord is blessing us with spiritual experiences. God has a way of doing things in His own time, but we are hoping to have more investigatores at church this week and maybe even two baptisms! hoorah! 

Well, I'm soo happy to be able to invite people to come unto Christ and I'm thankful to be able to work with such awesome people. Elder Montes from Peru and Elder P. Rodrigues and Dos Anjos from Brazil. We are like brothers in the work and not to mention Sister I Silva and Sister Huff who complete our district. Such a blessing to be able to serve with them the People of this awesome city. Not to mention that we are going to make tacos today, alright! 

The Lord is at the Head of His work and if we trust in him we will see His hand. 

I am so greatful for the love I feel as I serve my fellow men. There is nothing better. 

LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YA SOON!

èlder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment