Monday, July 4, 2016

Companions with 1st Generation Missionary 'Elder Rodrigues





Hello everyone Élder Anderson checking in here and I imagine that I will never again be checking in from such a long distance as my family is now in Alaska! wooooow look who's cool! alright, but really that is pretty cool. Well, I'm here in Paracatu with my new cowboy companion Èlder P. Rodrigues and man I'm I so happy to be on the mission. My companion is from Matto Grosso do sul and is a first generation missionary of six months. He is a really great friend and a great missionary. We are working super hard and I'm glad we are finding new people to help and baptize. 

I love the mission and all that I'm learning in Paracatu. It is the only group in the mission and I'm learning a bunch about the church and how to help my brother's and sisters towards salvation. 

I uploaded a few pictures for you to see of our district, lunch (we are pretty good cooks if you ask me) activities, and my companion. I'll show you the rest of the picture here in 3 weeks! :)

LOVE YOU ALL!

ÈLDER ANDERSON

No comments:

Post a Comment