Monday, October 20, 2014

Investigators


Homemade S'mores
Hi family, 

This Sunday I played the piano for our ward's primary presentation. I felt the Spirit testify of Eternal families and the temple as the place that we should always to preparing to enter. 

IMPORTANT, I sent a lot of other emails in response to emails I received so don't miss those. 

Oh Transfers were today and Elder Mattos and I are going to stay, hoorah! I really do feel like there are going to be miracles here and honestly there has been so much good that I have seen while I have been in this area and I hope that I can continue to see the good- right Clark marriage counselor man :) 

Well, I really love you all, I was reminded today/ last night in Moses 1:39 that is is His work and His Glory and that things that are required of His workers are Faith, Hope, Charity, and LOVE with an eye single to the glory of God (D&C 4:5). I also found D&C 78:18 the importance of gratitude I really feel these elements are key to the work and keeping myself from pride. This is HIS work, He will hasten it, our job is to be obedient and FACE THE PROPHET ancient and modern they speak the words of eternal life, the words of our master JESUS CHRIST and as Elder Utchdorf said the words of the prophets will act as a mirror for ourselves to see ourselves as God see´s us. 

And now I step down from the pulpit. Well, as you can see I am an enthusiastic young chap and some times some of the people I contact get a little more than they bargained for, but I am working on that with my companion. 

Real quick about my companion, I will be with him for some more time so let me tell you a bit about him. He began training me directly after his training which is almost unheard of, he has a great love for people and loves to make people happy and has the skills to make wonderful food and organize great activities. He loves to joke, he jokes like there is no tomorrow, brincadeira, brincadeira, all day long, that is my companion. Oh and he is very smart, has a sharp memory, teaches with great technique, and I'm learning a lot from him. One more thing, He loves music and loves to sing, he doesn't always keep tune, but he sings. Oh and he loves meat, alot. But, there are very few who don't here. 

I'm excited to have some buddies in my Zone Elder Patterson and Seth *( Neeleman) it should be great.

I can't send photos today, but I've got a great one for mom. I ate with Elder Mattos today at a place called Giraffas, nough said, I took a picture, moms favorite animal. 

okay I love you all, this week I hope Elder Mattos and I will work our tails of to get pesquisidors progregindo and families baptised. And boy am I excited to be obedient, loving, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverant. . . lost and always hungry. 

Com Amor

Elder Anderson

Information about Mom's question about investigators.

Monica was a long term investigator with a smoking problem and was the first investigator of Elder Mattos to attend Church, she is such and Angel and has such great faith, I really hope we can help her family join in on the blessings, and same with the other Danilo. Danilo had attended church a few times with a cousin, but I initiated the contact with him and talked about the priesthood with him because all of the others his age we helping witht the sacrament and we talked about baptism and walha he is a member of the church. He has a good Spirit and I think his family has softened a bit too so we will see what we can do there.

Yes I am feeling better, I think it was a week of Diarrhea, but I am well, and Sister Lundgren is starting a bit of a sanitation hygene revolution so, we should be good there. 

Go Uncle Jim and Aunt Anelle! that is Awesome! 

Love you Mom thanks for the great stories of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment