Monday, January 18, 2016

Let the Games Begin!

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO,

Family I am soo sorry that some how my letter from last week stayed in my "drafts" box and wasn't sent to you all however I will send it and include some up-to-date info about transfers and such! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Well I'm sure the Spirit is very close to you all at this time of wedding and funerals, I'm surely thankful for the power of prayer and the love I feel from God as I truly pray to him. I hope you all an awesome week. Tomorrow my companion is going to Brasília and I will be in trio for a week until my companion arrives. I'm so thankful for the help my companion has shared with me in teaching with the Spirit and being obedient and diligent in the work of the Lord. He is a good missionary. I'm super excited to receive my new companion! I don't know who he is yet, but I have an idea. . . (ya, but that idea was wrong, my new companion's name is Élder Sanchez from Paraguay. Ya it was a mile away.) 

I'll fill you in next week, actually it will have to be the week after that, because he only arrives on Tuesday..  ( or today, because I already know. . . :) 

This week was cool as my companion was getting some contact information to help his recent converts, I too felt a desire to follow up a bit on some of my recent converts, it is such a great work we are involved in. I LOVE THE GOSPEL. ( Cool experience about that was the same day I called Èlder Sifuentes and to get some info about some recent converts and he informed my he had finished leaving a funeral of the father of some of our recent converts. I felt like the Lord touched in my heart to follow-up on some of the converts. 

HAVE TO GO

LOVE YOU ALL

ÈLDER ANDERSON

Ya so that was my letter from last week, with some up-to-date information. 

I'm feeling excited for the next transfer and hope to see some improvement in my work as a missionary and leader in our zone. I have felt a difference in the way I serve in as a leader and missionary in the past few weeks after the passing of Grandma and I know that the lord will be able to use me for much good in these next months on my mission. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment