Monday, March 14, 2016

June 22nd! And....no Misspelled Words in this Letter! AAAHHHH...Mom's in SHOCK!!

Hello my dear ones, 

So I've got some news. This weekend President Lundgren came to visit are small group in Paracatu and shared some info with me. . . I will no longer be coming home. . . . on the 5th of August. . . neither the 6th. . . but I will be coming home the the 22nd of June. . . Okay so I drew that out a bit, but I thought it make things I bit more exciting. Also I know that Clark will be going to work out in the east and maybe I'll be able to see him before he goes? Don't know, but just a heads up for you all. . . 

So Paracatwo, because my companion and I were able to help Flavia and Ana Paula be baptized by someone with priesthood authority this weekend. It was super great and yes that man is using my white baptisimal cothing and yes he is a foot shorter than I am and yes it was a bit funny #groupprobs#fewbaptisimalsuits

We were able to bring a record of 63 people to the special meeting with President Lundgren this weekend and by may we hope to advance the group to become a branch. HOW EXCITING! It is such a special experience to be able to help the church here in Paracatu and I know that I will never forget my experience here. 

English class starts this Saturday. Yes, again, but this time I've got a feeling it will get going for real, the members seem really excited and it should bring some people to the church. It is so wonderful to see the gospel bless the lives of families and individuals. I know that this Gospel is true and that Jesus is our Savior. Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. We are lead by living prophets today. 

A member donated a keyboard to the church this week and we were able to prepare a specail musical number with the small primary. It was super fun to be able to help the kids out and the recent converts and families who participated. I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve a mission- get ready Austin- your next! 

This is God's marvelous work, I feel so blessed that God lets me be participate. 

I love you all, 



Élder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment