Monday, February 29, 2016

Nose Intact

MY MOTHER WILL BE HAPPY I LEFT TOCANTINS WITH MY NOSE

much better in Portuguese don't you agree. . . Tocantins is super hot- burns

Anyway Transfers was this weekend and I took a bus yesterday 7;30pm  and arrived in brasilia this morning 8 am. I'm going to Paracatu, Minas Gerais. Now the third Brasilian state I will be getting to know not including the Federal District of Brasil. I'll take another bus today 3pm to arrive in Paracatu about 7;30pm. Paracatu is a recently opened area of a year or so with a group of about 30 or so frequenting members. I will serve as district leader finishing the training of èlder Costa from the north of the Country, Maceio. I'm super excited to work in this new area a city of about 100,000  inhabitants. Sounds like they have good milk and cheese which makes for an excellent pão de queijo. YAH Clark now should know what I'm talking about- yum. 

Well I have to go now, but I will inform you of any other exciting news new week. 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment