Monday, June 27, 2016

Companions with Elder Patterson from St. George!

Hello my people! Sorry I didn't write you all yesterday because we had activity! it was sooo cool. Look on the "Brasil Brasília missao- Presidente Lundgren" facebook group to see the action. Soccer, dodge ball pizza- the works. I also went to the police station to renew my visa so that is good. I had an awesome experience yesterday night drumroll. .. I got to be èlder patterson's companion for a day! I sent a picture it was soo sweet. We taught the Restoration to some great investigatores at a family night it was sooooo cooool. I am loving the mission and I am super stoked for the last few weeks of work and we certainly have some people to baptize and reactivate and serve- I'm sooo stoked!

I love you all see you in a few!

We are going to have a celebration/activity on the 16th which just so happens to be my birthday- yah I'm in paradise! I LOOOOVE PARACATU! 
TCHAU!

Èlder Anderson

fotos: st.george power,. paracatu distict, my group, my companion Èlder P. Rodrigues!



No comments:

Post a Comment