Monday, January 12, 2015

Transferred


Hello my dearest ones, I am glad to hear from you- basketball is going well, scouts, painting, fellow shipping, everything, how wonderful. 

I am also very well, this past week was  wonderful, yesterday my companion and I were able  to bring some wonderful people to  church with the help of the members. Yesterday I discovered I would be transferred and was able to here some wonderful things from the family of the bishop and the family of the high priest group leader. It is so gratifying to see them so excited and the members making plans and serving the ward and getting excited about home teaching and fulfilling their callings and really sharing the gospel- the Bishop is a great example of this. That ward is going to grow soo much and will be the source of much service and joy. 

Last week we had a family home evening with a family and watched "Together Forever" The Husband of a member expressed afterwards his desire to be baptized and be sealed with His family forever- what power and spirit I felt in this statement. However at the end, and I knowing the the mother in law had recently separated from her husband after a life time of raising their children in the church, struggled through tears to say the prayer. Afterwards I asked her if she would accept a blessing of comfort and blessed her with power and authority. I feel the power of the priesthood so strongly on the mission because I love these people so much and I know that plan that God has for each of them. Yesterday we ate lunch with this family after church and received many references from this faithful woman. 

I'm so excited to meet new members here and work with the Bishop and everyone, it will be a great experience, oh and I can't express the love I feel for my fellow missionaries and I finally feel like I'm beginning to express it well. like the Prophet quoted Shakespeare, He who is not demonstrate love- doesn't love at all. 

Sorry it is a little sort. my companion is from Rio Grande do Sul Gauchu- likes to eat meat and stuff has 24 years, he is legal. Vamos LAAAA! he says we have a bunch of baptisms already marked, so that is awesome. 

Te Amo


Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment