Monday, July 20, 2015

My Zone/Getting in Shape!

This is my zone- they are all so awesome!!

This is the baptism of the mother and son of the Bishop. It was an amazing day. The Bishop played and sang a wonderful arragement of "When I am baptized" on the guitar. Wow. Maria who is is mother has been going to church for 2 years and stopped drinking cofee while we were teaching her and she was baptized, in preparation to go to the temple with her family sortly after the second to youngest son returns from his mission in Vitória in a years time.  What an amazing testimoy of eternal families!

I love you all I am very well and yes dad I am eating well and we are excercising, too because, my companion wants to be "in shape" for when he returns home in a few monthes. AWESOME!

LOVE you All

No comments:

Post a Comment