Monday, July 6, 2015

Zone mtg./Use B of M in All Teaching/My District Leader "Barney Fife"

My family, I am very well, and Glad to hear that you are also. Sounds like lots of fun for you all and our family. On the 4th of July I had the pleasure of sharing the recording I have of dad singing the national anthem with the Élders in my zone ( thank you Clark and Dad). It was quite enjoyable. We had a great zone meeting this week, focused on working with members and using the Book of Mormon in all teaching and finding opportunities. I felt a great building opportunity in all of this and am pleased with the out come of it all. There is a new Élder in my zone named Élder Murdock and he was dancing partners with Kinzi Mitton in Pocatello! Super cool connection, one more from Idaho.

Well I mentioned to clark that I spent a day with an Élder that knew Clark while he was serving, another awesome connection. He is a great missionionary. I wanted to send pictures, but I forgot my pin drive at the house, sorry. We were able to share a bit about our families and stories and he was very excited that I was able to help him with English, which until know he hasn't received.

Oh so my district leader is an awesome Élder from Utah that reminds me a lot of Barney Fife. He has a super good heart and a strong testimony, but that same fire and humor that is famous about good old Barn, Never a dull moment on the mission when we open our hearts to love. 

Well I'm sorry that my letter is so short, but I spent more time responding individually today.

God Bless you all, until next week

Élder Anderson

p.s. exicted for the birthday box to arrive! Thanks mom

No comments:

Post a Comment