Monday, February 15, 2016

Doing Everything We Can to Strengthen the Church in Palmas






hey family! I'm doing great, glad to hear from you all, today I'm short on time, but I just want you all to know I'm okay and the lord's work is going well here in Palmas. We had training with the mission President and Interviews as well. I was very inspired, by really what we are capable of as missionaries and my companion and I are doing everything we can to help strengthen the church here through working with the members to reactivate, retain and strengthen the members. We know that through this effort the lord will bring other sheep to his fold as well. 

Yesterday after a super awesome lesson at a members house with an investigator, my companion and I went sprinting home in the pouring run and river filled streets and I laughed and smiled the whole way. I will never forget that moment and I'm so thankful to be serving as a representative of the lord Jesus Christ in Brazil. 
LOVE ÈLDER ANDERSON

No comments:

Post a Comment