Monday, February 8, 2016

Special Week

Hey folks good to hear from you all!

This week was super special. Certainly there were difficulties, but my companion and I are looking to use those difficulties to our benefit so that we may improve our capacity to serve the Lord in the area of Palmas 3. My companion and I searched long and wide to find investigators to go to church with us Sunday morning, but to no avail. However I was very pleased to see a man there who really is looking to make a change in His life. He has been married to a member here in the ward for a long time and we had spoken with him on various occasions, but he told us Saturday night that he really needs God in His life. We passed by their home to ask for some help getting to the church and he gladly drove us there and while we waited for the others to arrive, he told us of his desire to change and I felt such a joyful spirit inside of me. I was able to share my testimony with him and I'm super excited to be able to visit them and help him and His family! ETERNAL FAMILIES!!!!!

Other experience I had this week that was super special was a split that I did in Miracema which was the first city of Tocantins as I'm told. It was such a beautiful drive- really jungley and we crossed the tocantins river which is really full this time of year. However, this wasn't even the best part the most special part was that I was able to interview for baptism a real South American Indian XERENTE, if that is how you spell it. It was a very special and spiritual experience and if all goes well she will be baptized by her son this Sunday evening. 

I LOVE YOU ALL WISH I COULD SEND PICTURES NOW, but I have to go!!



Èlder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment