Monday, April 11, 2016

Eternal Families

Hello my Dear ones, 

"ON THIS DAY OF JOY AND GLADNESS!" WE CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF OUR DEARLY BELOVED CLARISSA JANE LEWIS!!!!!!!!!! HEY GIVE IT UP I MEAN HEY GIVE IT UP FOR CLARISSA JANE LEWIS ANDERSON!!!!!!!!! THE NEWEST MOTHER IN THE ANDERSON GANG. 

Alright shout out officially made. . . love ya Claris´ happy year to you and yours and your other lil´one

Well this week was a dandy one. Full of action packed . . . well wait not exactly, but we certainly had an exciting start and finish of the week. On Monday my companion and I visited a family whom God placed in our path who is going to help the group grow a bunch. The Father is a less active maybe I've told you about him, but they recently moved in the city and the family is just golden His wife is wonderful and the kids are super excited to be part of the kingdom of GOD on the Earth. Yesterday I was able to pick them up with a member to watch conference, kind of a last minute deal, but it ended up working great!!! While watching conference I realized that although the youths seemed to me well behaved and quite, they patience was beginning to wear. I remembered when we would watch conference when I was younger and sometimes we would draw or play games and I thought well let me get my "handy dandy notebook" and get these kids drawing. I asked the two boys 13 and 7 to draw a picture of their family as it was hot on the subject of the session and after they finished they showed their mom. At the bottom of the drawing I wrote "Construindo uma Família Eterna" which is our family slogan in Portuguese. "Building an Eternal Family". I feel so privileged to be able to help this family in pursuit of an eternal family and all the other families here in Paracatu. I took my pictures of our family and showed them to the members and could say "This is my eternal family." I'm so happy to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and to be able to have an eternal family. I love the prophet and I'm thankful for the wonderful counsels I received in this wonderful world wide conference. All I need now is the Priesthood session. RISE UP O MEN OF GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Any way, I'm going to stick around in Paracatu this transfer, but my beach body boarding brazilian bro is going to peace out and sounds like I may be training another new guy. 

I'm super excited to be here I love you all and hope you the best this week and the rest of your "Tomorrows" that they may be full of hope, love, and charity. Service is the means of true joy. 

TCHAU!

élder anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment