Monday, November 24, 2014

The Winds Have Changed

My dear family, my Mission President has declared that each missionary should have one hour to email their families so i'm in a bit of a transition here because I am now accustomed to more time than that, please forgive me. Many changes are happening here in the Brasilia mission, and not just rules, the Lord is preparing is vineyard for the final gathering of His fruits- Jacob 5

Mother Dear HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have you received my letter yet? I love you very much I'm glad you and dad were able to support our family in the temple. Thank you so much for the scripture, I'm determined to become a man of God and share JOY with each one a meet, joy that comes from repentance and the living the Gospel. Those emails you sent listing the books you read me as a kid, are some of my greatest memories, I have the greatest mom ever. 

This week I shared a message about the stripling warriors and how they were taught by their mothers that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them. I bore my testimony of the love that these young men had for their parents, because I have this same love for my mother and my father and I know that God will deliver me and many others if I remain faithful and obedient. 

OHHHH my I LOOOOOOOVed the Package, I could not imagine better I have written a letter for the Rosdahls to thank them, but the photos of family, the drawings, and letters are absolutely wonderful. The dog's drawing however did some damage to one of the collages. . .chloe. haha

Wow Clark 100 percent that is sweeet parabéns!

Austin can't wait to hear you banjo playing!

Where is Chase L going serve his mission?

Okay well, I don't have pictures yet, but 2 weeks ago Elder Mattos and I baptized and young women into the church and I am so happy to see the changes she is making and the friends that are helping her. Oh the love and gratitude I feel for a member to takes the time to befriend an investigator or recent convert. 

oh I felt the spirit strongly when Andrew Reported, "our neighbors are accepting the gospel". Every member is a missionary, and God will help his children if they ask him. I'm so proud of my family. 

This weekend we helped with an activity that I suggested relating to stories from the book of mormon, we had a water balloon fight-stripling warriors, buried swords-the people of Ammon, and some other activities. It was wonderful, glad to see how the Book of Mormon can apply to each one of us. 

Elder Mattos and I also helped with a birthday party at the church, the day before we made salgados and some desserts, it was good to practice my culinary skills and get to know some less actives. 

Well, my time is short, so I will let some photos do the talking, 1 my zone, 2 the party 3 Syndey's gift!- which doesn't fit i'll send it next-  Love you Guys, Elder Anderson

1 comment:

  1. đồng tâm
    game mu
    cho thuê nhà trọ
    cho thuê phòng trọ
    nhac san cuc manh
    số điện thoại tư vấn pháp luật miễn phí
    văn phòng luật
    tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật
    dịch vụ thành lập công ty trọn gói
    lý thuyết trò chơi trong kinh tế học
    đức phật và nàng audio
    hồ sơ mật dinh độc lập audio
    đừng hoang tưởng về biển lớn ebook
    chiến thắng trò chơi cuộc sống ebook
    bước nhảy lượng tử
    ngồi khóc trên cây audio
    truy tìm ký ức audio
    mặt dày tâm đen audio
    thế giới như tôi thấy ebook


    "Cẩu nô tài này còn không mau bắt người cho ta" Lý Hoành hét lớn một tiếng, ra lệnh cho thuộc hạ bắt đầu bắt người.

    "Công tử, ngươi hãy rời khỏi đây trước" Tạ Khai, Tạ Sơn lên tiếng nói.

    Hai người sau lần bị Lưu Phong đả thương, vẫn theo làm thị vệ của Vương Bảo Nhi. Giai đoạn trước, Lưu Phong cũng có chỉ điểm chút ít, võ công đại tiến, phóng nhãn trên giang hồ, hai người liên thủ có thể đánh một trận oanh liệt với nhất lưu cao thủ, huống chi là bọn gia đinh này.

    Miễn cưỡng chống đỡ một hồi, đám gia nô của Lý Hoành bị dí chạy trối chết, không còn quan tâm đến mệnh lệnh của chủ nhân nữa.

    Lý Hoành thấy thuộc hạ chạy biến sạch sẽ, trong lòng sợ hãi, hai chân run cầm cập. Tạ Khai, Tạ Sơn từng bước, từng bước tiến đến, không nói nên lời.

    "Các…ngươi….các…ngươi… muốn…làm…cái gì…? Ta đường đường là công tử của Giang Nam chức tạo phủ, đại tỷ ta là nhũ nương của Hoàng thái tôn..." Lý Hoành lần này kiêu ngạo như vậy, ngay cả mặt mũi của Vương Bảo Nhi cũng không nể mặt, chủ yếu là bởi vì hắn ỷ lại vào Đại tỷ. Lý Hỉ Muội so với Lý Hoành nhiều hơn khoảng 20 tuổi, khi còn nhỏ đã sớm được tiến cung, sau vận khí tốt được tuyển làm nhũ nương cho Hoàng thái tôn. Nhờ vào chủ quý, mấy năm theo Hoàng thái tôn vị trí cũng thay đổi, trở thành nhũ nương của Hoàng thái tôn quyền thế cực đại.

    Tạ Khai, Tạ Sơn do dự một chút, không có xuống tay với Lý Hoành, quay người đuổi theo Vương Bảo Nhi.

    ReplyDelete