Monday, March 16, 2015

A Week Full of Miracles

My family this week was full of miracles, and some set backs, but it is like Elder Utchdorf says we should be grateful in any circumstance.

My companion and I had some awesome experiences this week teaching with members. Some of the best lessons that have been taught on my mission. We had a meeting as a zone and were counseled to visit the members and strengthen them and I mentioned your Idea Clark, it worked perfectly. We are hoping to be able to prepare a women this week be baptized, but it is almost impossible to find her during the week, we will have let that work in the Lord's hands. 

One of the greatest things that happened this week was an experience we had with the Bishop helping a recent convert in a time of crisis, teaching an investigator at the same time, and afterwards teaching him and his wife and their 7 kids- it was absolutely wonderful. The Bishop is our friend. 

We also found this week a family that was suffering the loss of a brother and son to cancer. Before he died, he had been studying the Book of Mormon. 17 years before he had received some lessons from the Elders and received a Book of Mormon. The family was hungry for the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation and my companion and I were able to help them. What a powerful experience, we are going to visit them this week and i hope we can help them be baptized soon, because from what I understood from the dreams his sister was having he is needing the help from them to be baptized as well. 

Today my companion and I went to the Plane again and took pictures I will send some to you now. 

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment